Friday, March 19, 2010

"Let go"



I'm loving this song right now, letting go is sometimes the hardest thing a human has to do...Its easier just not to get to caught up in a situation...I dont know, I'm still conflicted about this idea...I'm by nature an intravert, which makes my social circle very small..In a way its just lends its hand to the fact that i'm an artist...Painting almost always dominates any sort of plans I would have for the night...But there are times when I find myself wanting some form of interaction...This is great but when your that guy in the bar that is a natural born observer, you give off that creep vibe...Although no harm is intended, rather its a fascination of human interaction...The bars are a great viewscape for various types of connections....Both sinful and genuine...

The juries still out on this one...
-Elmer

No comments: