Monday, September 28, 2009

GO Festival!

-John De Jesus
-Kevin Eslinger
-Alex Chavez
Meredith Kent
-Pamela Enriquez-Courts

GO! Festival on Gold St. was a smash this year...If you happen to miss the festivities, you SUCK! Just kidding but you did miss out! There was an exceptional pool of artists/people...Everyone was so welcoming to the new fish and it really felt like a community of creativity...The diversity of styles as well as personalities was really the highlight of the weekend...I met so many people that left a lasting impression with me...I've decided I will be dedicating a post each day to each individual artist that I met...I took my own pictures but I will also be posting links to their websites/future events...I'm going to try to get the first up tonight but I really want to get all the information I can to present to you guys so it might take me a day or so...Please keeping checking back over the next couple of weeks for artist updates.

Thanks to everyone that came out and supported!!!! I couldn't have kept such a positive attitude thru out the weekend without every ones love and support...

-ELMER

No comments: