Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"Goodie Boxes"



-I apologize for the glare, I'll get a better picture up here soon.

(Left)Strawberry Kush
5x7
ScratchBord Mixed Media
Smoking Kills
$150.00

(Right)Sour Diesel
5x7
ScratchBord Mixed Media
Smoking Kills
$150.00


These ladies are part of my "Smoking Kills" series. It's a limited 10 panel run encompassing this concept/theme. Each lady is a manifestation of a different strain of Cannabis. Having had a extensive interest in the attitude towards Cannabis and the culture surrounding it. I decided to take my time researching the individual strains. Studying the qualities of each IE: Visual attributes, Region, Smoking characteristics, etc.... I feel that each painting is the ideal beauty...

I DO NOT CONDONE THE USE OF ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES...!

This is merely MY feelings towards Cannabis Culture...

-Elmer

No comments: