Saturday, October 3, 2009

"Silver Skate Jam"















It was a nice day to paint...I met up with my girl Dre and we embarked to silver skate shop for a day of painting. She was a doll and helped with all the fills...Bless her heart for putting up with my intolerance...But we braved thru and the end result was better than I hope...It was also good to paint with NESE (CHE), CHALE, SMUG...Everyone put down equally, I'll be posting a flick of the entire thing NESE's piece was on point as usual...
I've been working on this new character in my world, I'm calling him "Rosie." He's a half skull half rose...He was born in my home room in middle school..There were these kids that would doodle old school roses and lowrider rims...I always envied them so much I could never get them to look like theirs...I eventually taught myself..In a way it pushed me to work harder on the rims and the roses...Any who, all in all it was a great weekend, I haven't picked up a can in awhile, so to get down on a wall, it felt good just to chill and freestyle a piece...
-One love to all four elements...
-ELMER

1 comment:

Pilar said...

Jer-I love the middle pic of you sitting down in front of your piece working on it...you look like a small child...so completely involved in the present moment...not concerned with the past or the future..just there.