Sunday, April 19, 2009

"Sneaker Juice Release"



So today was one of the dopest days its been in a long time, nice breeze great for driving around. So I seized the day and released two balloons. One of the balloons is a special colorway. I'm the creative director/owner of a clothing company called REFIRED. It all has to do with Albuquerque lifestyle. So this balloon will be an ode to the New Mexico flag...

Clue#1:Central
These fellas helped me to move my balloon in the right direction. I had to brace myself for the underground passage, LA SMOOCH. I couldnt have navigated my way through life without there help their next to aces in my book.

Clue#2:Campus
As I flew over the mirror, I realized I had forgot my DUCKets. "BLAST!" I said, I wont't be able to buy my concrete curve. I'll just settle for the bend of the trees.


HAPPY HUNTING!
ELMER-

No comments: