Friday, April 10, 2009

Hunting for Sneaker Juice!!!!


Okay so heres the deal:

Falling in love with the bedtime story The woman who lived in a shoe. I took that story and flipped it. I've been doing the Sneaker Juice Balloon for about 3 years but have simply kept it to sketch book drawings, until now. Anyone who knows me knows that the Nike Blazer is my all time favorite shoe. Having a collection of my own Blazers. I understand the mentality of waiting all night for a sneaker release. So this game will run like a release each shoe numbered and signed by me.

I will be installing my signature Sneaker Juice Balloons around Downtown and the Nob hill area. They are free to take(simply put up with small nails.) Each panel has been semi treated so the quicker you try to find them the better condition they'll be. Each shoe is different from the next and I can promise that no two will ever look alike.

Rules:
1.I will drop a hint via text for those who want to play or I will post it on this blog. The moment I leave the spot, having run a little test run this morning one of my balloons was gone within 45 minutes of me leaving the spot, so get them when you can.
2.HAVE FUN, ENJOY MY SNEAKERS...


ELMER...

No comments: