Saturday, August 22, 2009

ES:Big Game of Skate

Lil Newport getting Busy...
230 slicing and dicing...
Crowd shot...
Papa Z baking out in the sun....


Went out to LA(Los Altos Skatepark) to peep ES's Big Game of Skate. Good Looking Beach Zone for helping to put this event on. Had a few REFRIED ROLLERS participating. My lil brother/team manager aka The Big HURT, not pictured sorry I was slipping on the pictures it was hella hot!!! JD aka "Lil Newport" aka "Mafioso." He's my first team rider, I'm super exicted to work with this kid, he has that go get it attitude. My main dodoo stain PAPA Z was out and repping REFRIED/ Team Dank.

Newport got out first round but he went up against 230...230's got mad skills...Big HURT went out 5th round and PAPA Z lasted till the 3rd...Good luck next time...

Stay out of the SUN!!!
-Elmer

No comments: