Friday, July 17, 2009

SubCrew Love!!!

I love the fanny pack turn chest pack...the checker details in the pant cuffs is genius...

Head to toe checker print is the new all over print....you heard it hear first!


-A little insight into my early inspirations that have retained as much value as when I first fell in love with them...I would say that 75% of all my inspiration comes from over the pond whether it is: SubCrew, Anime/Manga, Scooters, A Bathing Ape( Not BAPE!!!), Bounty Hunter, Swagger...Japan has always pushed me as an artist/designer...The constant reinvention of Americana that Japan has become known for...Taking American Cultures and really stamping that rising sun vibe over them, making them fresh and innovative...Is what really holds my attention...One day I will make my pilgrimage to my inspirational mecca...
-Elmer

No comments: